Michael is the founding partner & principal of MUN Accountants & Business Advisers. He has over 19 years practical experience in professional practice. He spent over 6 years at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and held senior managerial positions at various accounting firms around Australia and overseas. Michael was the CFO of a Multi-National Company where he acquired valuable commerce skills.
Michael is a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia (ICAA), a Registered Tax Agent and member of Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) of Australia; he has Bachelor & Master of Science degrees, Graduate Diploma in Accounting and a Doctorate Degree in Business Administration amongst other qualifications.
Nothing gives Michael more satisfaction than assisting his valued clients to achieve their financial goals. Outside his professional duties,
Michael is soccer ‘fanatic’, likes to keep fit and enjoys spending time with family
His professional & Industry experience includes but not limited to provision of all aspects of:
- Taxation Planning & Compliance
- Accounting services
- Business advisory
- Assurance & Business Advisory Services
- Business restructuring and strategy
- Family Business issues
- Superannuation especially Self-Managed Superannuation Funds – SMSF
- Budgeting, cash flow planning & forecasting
- Implementation and use of cloud based technologies for accounting & bookkeeping solutions
- Retirement & estate planning
Michael has advanced knowledge of various accounting software packages including but not limited to: MYOB products, XERO, Saasu, Quick Books, BGL Simple Fund, Handisoft and many others. He has excellent knowledge of Microsoft office products.
Michael specialises in both tax compliance and advisory services to businesses and individuals including Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs). He has helped lots of SMEs including individuals grow to achieve their business objectives. Michael has a broad accounting background and his main areas of expertise are provision of taxation and accounting advice to small and medium size businesses including:
- medical & allied professionals
- motor vehicle dealerships
- high net-worth individuals
- property developers & investors
- share investors
- primary production businesses
- Trucking businesses
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds-SMSF
- Salon & Beauty Therapists
- Cloud Accounting & Cloud integrated solutions amongst others.